Here are some of the things I’m Thankful for in 2013:
- Grilled english muffins.
- The artist formerly known as Prince being currently known as Prince; it’s easier.
- Wicking fabrics.
- My computer still trying to autocorrect the word “twerk” because it doesn’t know it.
- Colorful tights.
- Finally learning all the words to “The Humpty Dance”.
- Bamboo (I don’t know why yet, but it’s great stuff).
- Scented candles.
- Banjo players.
- Leggings coming back in style.
- Scissors that cut really well.
- Animated movies with whimsical characters who have lines intended for adults.
- The gym in my building
- The nonono cat on YouTube… always the nonono cat on YouTube.
- My juicer’s ability to take whole fruits and vegetables like a boss.
- I have less than six months until the new Muppet movie.
- Lavender scented anything.
- Micro pigs.
Oh and of course my family, friends, pets, acquaintances and my exceptional life but I felt that all was a given.